Monday, June 10, 2013

Maybelline Color Whisper: Pin Up Peach

Alright I'm back!  Today I have a new find over the weekend for you. I had a rave review awhile ago about the Maybelline Color Whisper in Mad for Magenta and have been eyeing the rest of the collection ( I know that's a bit overkill) for the last couple of months. Well I finally got another color.  This one is called Pin up Peach.

Now this one is hard for me to model, the camera doesn't do it justice and on another note my lips are already really pigmented so if it's a lighter color generally it doesn't do much for me. However its a gorgeous shade that I think is another must have for just about anyone.  It is a wonderful peachy pink color and of course feels great on the lips, not sticky at all.

                                                           
Excuse my face, no makeup on whatsoever. plain lips as you can see they are pretty dark already


Nice little swatch, not as bright as mad for magenta but a nice color

Ok I do have it on here, as you can see it doesn't do a whole lot for me but in person it does add a little color and evens out the color of my lips. I love that it's not super bright because this make it a great every day lip for me. 

A little closer. 


Overall  think this is a great color, especially if you have lighter lips than I do. Any darker I'm not sure how well it will show up on you its very light on me and like I said mainly evens out my lips. I wasn't sure that I liked it that much the first time I put it on. But once I knew it wasn't going to be bright and tried again I actually really liked it.  Great for just easily completing a look if your going out shopping or something. No fuss! Love these color whispers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment