Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July Nails

Well this is super late but I thought I'd post anyway, who doesn't like nail art right? I wasn't really sure what to do until about 10pm on the 3rd. So I stayed up way late to do them. I did some crazy makeup too but I couldn't get a good pic of that. Sadly it was less crazy than what I would do in High School.
     Imagine the technique of how you would do normal eye shadow but just with different colors. I used the color tattoo is barely branded on the whole lid, and used sin from the naked palette to make it stand out more. Then I applied a dark blue on the outer half of my lid and red in the crease and blended it all in. I it dunno, I thought it looked cool but really, I'm too old to be doing that shit lol.
    Anyway here are my nails which I am a little more proud of.

                                                                 

Blue Nails: Blue is OPI Swimsuit Nailed it!, Silver glitter Orly Tiara

White China Glaze Platinum Pearl

Red is OPI The one that got away from the Katy Perry Collection

We took our little girl to see the fireworks last minute and so glad we did. She loved them. She rarely speaks but she managed to say "It's Pretty" then when we went into a store and came back out after the show was over she pointed up and went oooo pretty! So that was pretty cool. Hope you all had a great holiday and didn't get to drunk ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment