Monday, March 18, 2013

Mani Mania: Spring Coral! Essie

Ok so Spring Coral isn't really the name of this nail polish but that's what I think of for it.  I've never really been into wearing bright colors, mainly because I think I usually look a little strange in them but I am loving bright nail polish. I'm becoming a little obsessed with getting nail polish for spring. I need to stop haha.
   So while I was at Target I of course had to pick up a Essie color. Which by the way I'm not sure if it is just my local Target but they had a lot of new colors in. So go check it out!  I ended up going with Cute as a Button which I am so glad I did. It was a hard choice!
   It's one of those colors that I think is hard to capture on camera, in different light it looks more pink or more orange.  I think the best way to describe it is just a coral with a pink undertone...maybe....I don't know I suck at describing color.
  The great thing about this is it is very opaque I only used 2 thin coats and I was good to go!

Don't mind my cheesiness in the background but here are some pictures for you :)

                                                 

                         
Click Here to check it out!

What are you doing to get ready for spring?  Let me know in the comments!

I am possibly starting a Youtube channel, please look me up there Plussizeinspiration :)            

No comments:

Post a Comment