Thursday, February 28, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick Review

So first and foremost I again apologize for the sad quality of the pictures. I promise I'll get the hang of it or a better camera one day haha. So today I have a review for the Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in the color Iconic Iris.
                                                         yay for reading backwards lol

So that is the little tube, it is a little shimmery in the tube but you can't tell once it's on your lips.

                                                This does have a doe foot applicator

I was hoping for a darker color to go over some other things I heard that this stays on really well.

                                   Here is the swatch to me it is a darker rose color, a little sheer in places

                                         This is my lips before putting anything on

                            And after, as you can see it's not much of a difference, more enhancing my natural color.

              Here it is from a distance. It does make the lips darker but like I said not much darker than my              natural color.

So all in all this would probably work better if your lips weren't quite as pigmented. I do like how it goes on but the big downfall for me is that it is really sticky once it dries. I hate that feeling. The good news is that there really isn't much transfer at all when drinking or smooching haha! If you can throw some lip balm over it  or if you just don't mind the sticky feeling then this would be a great product! I hope to get some other colors at some point.

P.S. I am now on Polyvore! Hoping to design some affordable outfit options for everyone! Click Here! to follow my fashion board :)

No comments:

Post a Comment