Friday, February 15, 2013

Mani Mania: Essie Lilacism

Hey everyone! So today I bring you another nail polish. Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with Essie? It's becoming a problem, I won't lie.  Anyway here is the picture with a short review!

   
Now I really love this color, it is a grey-ish purple that is nice and subtle on the nails. I think this is a great polish for spring when you want a little pop of color without being in your face about it. The application on this one was easier than Fiji and didn't streak as much. I might try Fiji again, I have a feeling I just don't know how to apply light colors. This is 3 coats and 1 coat of OPI Topcoat, now I do think you can get away with 2 coats but I usually apply my polish pretty thin.

Click Here if you want to check it out!
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment