Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day Makeup!

Hello everyone. I know I know finally a fun post! Now I know that everyone and their brother is doing this type of post but that's ok. A lot of people I've seen are doing a very bright look in some aspect either lips, nails, or their eyes but I have something a little different to offer you.
   My husband likes things dark in every department, clothes makeup all that.  So today though I know in these pictures you can't tell (I'm sorry for the poor quality), I have a dark red to black smokey eye and a darker berry lip.  Below I will list all of the products I used.
Oh and one more thing I have a before and after shot, I don't know about you but I love to see the crazy way people change with makeup!


 Here I just have some Simple moisturizer on, as you can see i have acne scarring and redness, dark circles the whole shabang.              

                                   I'm sorry for the glare I think it's partly the foundation, and I'm pasty haha!

   Hopefully you can see the eyes better. It's a subtle hint of red just so I don't look like a panda, though I do love pandas.    

So this is just my take on a look for today just in case you needed a darker look :) Hope all of you have fun today and eat yourself into a sugar coma!  

Products Used
Maybelline BB Cream in light/medium (as a primer)
Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation in alabaster (applied with BH Cosmetics Duo Fiber Stippling Brush)
Mary Kay concealer in Beige 2
Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant (under eyes)
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed powder in light
NYC Sunny Bronzer (applied with ELF powder brush)
Rimmel Blush in Tickle Me Pink 
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
MAC Eyeshadow in Star Violet (over the color tattoo)
MAC Eyeliner in Smolder
The darkest black in the BH Cosmetics 120 pro palette 1st edition 
Benefit there real mascara 
Revlon Just Bittin Lip Balm+stain in Beloved
Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment