Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Weight loss wednesday: well shit.

Honestly this segment will probably have it's last day today. If not I might as well call them weight gain wednesday. I have gained even more weight than before, but I have been eating less, eating out less, and working harder. I don't really understand it. Especially since when I lost weight before I was active, I had a job I went to my husbands house and sometimes went on walks before he went to bootcamp. After that I just had my job. Now when I started I sat on my ass all day, quite literally. So I figured I'm not going to be sedentary all day, I'm actually going to do something. And yet here I sit, heavier than ever. I don't get it. It's really discouraging, even though I know I'm supposed to be helping everyone. Sometimes I need help too.

We all have low days this just happens to be one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment