Friday, April 26, 2013

Mani Mania + weekly recap

Hello everyone! I've been gone for a little bit since my husband was on vacation all week. We were out and about all day every day just about doing chores and things. We also did quite a bit of shopping so I'm hoping to post/film a haul video :)  Not to brag, its just things I've gotten over the last few weeks. With that haul I'm hoping to do some reviews as well. Ok that wasn't the weekly recap I thought it would be but oh well haha.

A couple of things I got were 2 of the polishes in the Essie Resort collection. It finally came to the CVS near me. I swear it took me forever to choose, and not to get all 4. I did get In the Cab-ana which is everywhere so I'll wait to show that one. I haven't seen so much of the purple shade of the Under where? though so I bought that one and decided to show you guys today :)

                                                   




I will say this isn't my favorite color. It's nice and everything and I will wear it for spring but it just wasn't what I expected. For me it's not  as bright as I was hoping, more milky and quite so to speak.  It also took 3 coats to get this shade which as you know does not work for me most days with a toddler running around. But this may work better for you like I said nice color just wasn't what I was expecting. You know how that goes. I will say personally it is not a toe color, just sayin. 

Hope this was helpful and keep a look out for more reviews!  

Also I made a new facebook page so please visit and feel free to start some conversations!  You can find the link at the top right of the page along with my pinterest and twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment